Test Squadron. The Best Squadron. Or so I am told.

Col. Lemming

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Artillary
Where you from stranger? California / Oregon

What drew you to Star Citizen? A game with no publisher all based off donations. Giving the gamers what they want. Yes Please.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? I have a ship for everything. So what ever meets my fancy that day.

What was the first game you remember playing? Galaga

What other games do you play? Nothing else.

Picard or Kirk? Han Solo.

I found you through streamers on Twitch. I go by the handle VirtualFreedom on there. Some of you know me, most of you probably don't! I am looking forward to joining test and becoming a member of the streaming community.

Attachments

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
You were told right recruit, but you stuffed up the spelling. It's ok we wont hold it against you so long as you claim drunkenness as the cause.

TEST Squadron best squardon!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Where you from stranger? California / Oregon

What drew you to Star Citizen? A game with no publisher all based off donations. Giving the gamers what they want. Yes Please.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? I have a ship for everything. So what ever meets my fancy that day.

What was the first game you remember playing? Galaga

What other games do you play? Nothing else.

Picard or Kirk? Han Solo.

I found you through streamers on Twitch. I go by the handle VirtualFreedom on there. Some of you know me, most of you probably don't! I am looking forward to joining test and becoming a member of the streaming community.
I am in San Diego right now, and will be transitioning to PDX soon. I will be hosting some Bar Citizens, so if you are around you are invited! Welcome Citizen :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CitizenDad
S

svenrichter

You signed up... by choice? Most of us get clubbed on the head and kept to inebriated to leave. And I ain't even mad.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Welcome to TEST, VirtualFreedom! Thanks for joining.

Also, is RussianJ still alive after last night's drink-a-thon?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
VirtualFreedom I believe I have seen you on Baron's channel the other night when he was playing Elite Dangerous... I think. I know I typed your name out ;)

Welcome to test.. and you heard wrong. We are not the best squadron.... we are the best SQUARDON! Big difference. We are the best at drinking and making bad decisions... I think I can breath underwater now. Crazy, huh

Forgot your password?