TestBot's introduction

I like posting polls. Do you like polls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Hello. I'm TestBot aka /u/WhitePawn00

Where you from stranger?

I was originally born in Tehran, Iran. I now live in Seattle WA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The immersion aspect of it got my attention, then all the other stuff like the combat, ship boarding, planets, complex mechanics, and all the other things piled on to make the game of my dreams

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Doing tactical stuff with other people and appearing in a non-gaming news media thingy. Or perhaps changing the course of the presistant universe.

What was the first game you remember playing?

"Frog" on a really old Apple computer. The first 3D game that I remember is Need for Speed. The first FPS that I remember is Star Wars Battlefront. The first space fighting game that I remember is Star Wars Battlefront II.

What other games do you play?

Plaetside 2 (I'll play after the optimization patch), Eve online, Guild Wars 2, Warframe, star conflict, Will update with more when I remember.

Picard or Kirk?

Probably Kirk.

Anything else you want to blurt out.

I like doing tactical stuff and taking games a bit seriously at times but I never let it get in the way of fun. I enjoy playing with other people. The most important aspect of a game for me is its community not its graphics or its mechanics. When an Eve corp asked me what I prefer PvE or PvP I said I don't really care as long as the people I'm doing it with are good people.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Hello. I'm TestBot aka /u/WhitePawn00
Anything else you want to blurt out.

I like doing tactical stuff and taking games a bit seriously at times but I never let it get in the way of fun. I enjoy playing with other people. The most important aspect of a game for me is its community not its graphics or its mechanics. When an Eve corp asked me what I prefer PvE or PvP I said I don't really care as long as the people I'm doing it with are good people.
So true. Nothing is worth when your community sucks or is unfriendly. We may all be suicidal but at least we go down in flames of glory together!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yeah i was like wtf why is this guy giving his intro when hes been part of test since 2013 haha. True he hasnt made any posts since 2015 but..... hes lurkered recently looks like march 23rd of last year.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yeah i was like wtf why is this guy giving his intro when hes been part of test since 2013 haha. True he hasnt made any posts since 2015 but..... hes lurkered recently looks like march 23rd of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?