TESTBROS NW now playing D&D...

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Yeah so this just happened. Some of us Portland Area testbros are starting to play D & D again..

Start the flame war now cause I know you guys think I'm super gay :p but hey what can I say I really like to drink some good beer and play D & D. It has been about 10 years since I have RPG'd but whatevs.

We have 10 players in here now and a really good DM my bro Eon.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I have a group that I've been meeting with regularly to play Pathfinder every Saturday. We're scattered from the East Coast to Hawaii, but we still try to make time every weekend.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
So, So very many heretics...
Probably not the best way for me to try and get an idea of what TEST presence in the NorEast US is like, but starting here might get me a few people for Glorious RPG Night.
GURPS, Broken Rooms, and the lot of DH/RT/DW are all ones I have experience with (Read; have manuals and like, but havn't played many games). More in the mail (Paranoia W00t W00t) but obviously haven't gotten to use them yet.

So, Anyone?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

I play the RIFTS tabletop RPG with some local buddies. Fun sci-game set in the near-future with robot armies and grotesque dimensional beings and such.

And no, this isn't related to the shit-tier MMO Rift that came out a couple years ago. They rightly got sued by Palladium Books and had to settle out of court. Some day, we'll get a REAL RIFTS MMO and I will swoon.

Forgot your password?