Testing Testing....

FalseRepublic

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2016
RSI Handle
False_Republic
Hello! FalseRepublic here. New to TEST & Star Citizen! Excited to get things going. I plan on streaming and making some youtube videos. nothing special..just glad to be part of the community.

Feel free to follow me on all the things:

Twitter: @False_Republic
Twitch: Twitch.tv.FalseRepublic

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: FalseRepublic

FalseRepublic

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2016
RSI Handle
False_Republic
Hey, thanks guys for the welcome. Just throwing it out there....I live here in LA. I'm happy to show some people around during CitizenCon and provide a place to crash for those people on a tight budget.

Also, I am currently looking to buy a ticket for CitizenCon. I'm happy to pay a premium for the ticket. If anyone happens to know someone with a spare ticket that would be amazing if they could put me in contact with them.

Thanks again!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Hey, thanks guys for the welcome. Just throwing it out there....I live here in LA. I'm happy to show some people around during CitizenCon and provide a place to crash for those people on a tight budget.

Also, I am currently looking to buy a ticket for CitizenCon. I'm happy to pay a premium for the ticket. If anyone happens to know someone with a spare ticket that would be amazing if they could put me in contact with them.

Thanks again!
Even if you dont get a ticket there will be lots of test stuff going on! You should keep an eye out for info on that stuff.

Reactions: FalseRepublic

FalseRepublic

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2016
RSI Handle
False_Republic
@mormutt

Oh, of course. I plan on joining for everything I can. I'll be right there with everyone even if I don't get a ticket. Going to check out about getting a ticket for TwitchCon in San Diego as well.

Forgot your password?