TESTing the Constellation Aquila: the correct way to enter the ship, take off and fly.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Of cause we are not animals, so for a Phoenix there is a standard landing procedure and an elegant landing procedure.
The standard procedure is you keep the piano where it is, so that when you properly land the ship, the piano will indicate that with a soft and pleasant sound as it crashes into the ship's ceiling.
The elegant landing procedure is that before you land the ship, you throw the piano off the board, so that it's not damaged during the landing. This method is more difficult, as there is no sound indication of the correct landing, so it requires some skill. However, there is a positive note, which is played by the piano, as it gently warns any bystanders on the ground slamming into the ground just a foot away (takes practice). This, however, requires a supply of pianos, but hey, there is a pretty large cargo bay on the Phoenix. 🍻

I personally prefer the loop roll and turbulent yanking of the stick before landing so the piano plays my favorite tune before I make a successful test touchdown. That piano makes such a lovely sound to bad it normally has to be replaced after every flight.

Forgot your password?