Testing the test!

Iron Leviathan

Lieutenant
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Iron Leviathan
Hey there, Iron Leviathan here! Thought it was great that such a large community still reaches out to fill their ranks despite being as huge as it is. (Logistics must be a nightmare at times) I look forward to working together in the near future with members of the squadron. Still a fledgling who probably needs some help with a thing or two right now, but would love to be of help to others newbies once I get all the knowledge down.

Cheers for now, and have a good flight!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey Iron! You're more than welcome to take the time you need to figure things out. We have a few newbies, so you wouldn't be the first! :D If you ever need help with anything in particular, let us a know! A great way to learn more comprehensively is probably to hop on our TEST Mumble server, that way you can directly ask people questions and get quick feedback, as well as hop into Arena Commander to get some tips. If you don't have a ship or package yet or are not sure what to get, just ask and I'm sure we can help you find something that will suit your gaming needs.

Our mumble server is:
Address: mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738
(No password)

Hope to see you on. ^_^

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! Everyone I've come across is more than willing to help out with anything so don't be too shy to ask!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Our logistics mostly consist of whose turn it is to pay the next round. Of course, new guy pays next round, usually.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Hey welcome! We always love to have new people, the more the better and more fun!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
ignoring, on general principles

Doozie

Rear Admiral
Donor
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Doozie
Welcome Iron, a lot of us are perma-noobies (and aim to stay that way) so you will do just fine good sir!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
word of warning. do not piss of the bartender, if you do be sure to repair that damage quickly that is unless you like drinking from the grease trap glass?

also
welcome

Forgot your password?