Tex's OG LTI Shop

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Happen to have any cheap starter accounts? Or just ships at this time? We need some alts for the friends and fam when they come over to the HQ.
In general you have cheap package sold during anniversary sales and freefly (with around 10% price reduction). Last 3.12 Freefly you had the Aurora and Mustang. The package with SC only was almost equal to the price of the standalone ship.

If looking for such cheap package, you should buy them directly from RSI. Buying from reseller (like myself) is not that interesting because of the PayPal fees some do, the price in the end is more expensive than RSI.

Unless of course you are looking for LTI old packages.

Edit typo freefly

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
In general you have cheap package sold during anniversary sales and freefly (with around 10% price reduction). Last 3.12 Freefly you had the Aurora and Mustang. The package with SC only was almost equal to the price of the standalone ship.

If looking for such cheap package, you should buy them directly from RSI. Buying from reseller (like myself) is not that interesting because of the PayPal fees some do, the price in the end is more expensive than RSI.

Unless of course you are looking for LTI old packages.

Edit typo freefly
Yeah I am just looking for any sub $50 mustang accounts LOL, need at least 2 of them for when the cousins, friends come over and such.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yeah I am just looking for any sub $50 mustang accounts LOL, need at least 2 of them for when the cousins, friends come over and such.
Last 3.12 Freefly you had mustang alpha / aurora MR package for 40.5$ (here shown with VAT, but USD price in US is 40.5)
They will for sure make this package available this year again.

Reactions: CitizenDad

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@SlumLord From last RSI mail, there is a Freefly event incoming next week. Probably the occasion to get some cheap packages !

Get ready for our Alpha 3.14 Free Fly Event! Whether you're an experienced pilot scouting for your next ship or a new player looking to try Star Citizen for the first time, mark your calendars for our Free Fly coming next week on August 18!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
You take crypto for any of these nice shiny ships?

Whaddya mean no? Montoya instucted us to buy a million DOGE each. Come on get with the times.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Thanks Tex for the ships - brilliant seller would buy non existant space pixels for scam game again A++++++

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Still holding some original LTI ships

also added a POLARIS LTI

Last edited:
Forgot your password?