Thank You All for the Support!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Aah Of course immediately after I start my channel I get sick! I'll be returning on the 25th :)
I hope that I didn't come across as complaining. I was hoping that I hadn't missed much, while also concerned for your well being @underscorexox . I hope that you are feeling better. I'll be looking forward to seeing your next stream when possible.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I'm still learning my way around Twitch, but isn't there a feature where you can have your channel host a stream for other individual(s). I wanted to set this up for my fellow TESTies, I may be mistaken in this belief, but my Nephew, when he was much younger, used to watch Jelly. Jelly is part of a group of 3 sometimes 4 guys who all play together and their videos basically show different angles of the same content. I thought the approach was cool because because it results in cross pollination of viewers and fans among the overall group.

I wonder if those of us who produce content in TEST do the same, if we could one attract not only more attention to TEST it self but also cross pollinate viewers among our various channels.

Anyway and idea that I've had in my head for a while, looking for feedback or a reaction... even if you think it's crap. :)

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
@LoicFarris yes you can host when they are live. You can also autohost for when they come live. I dont remember where... check your dashboard
Yeah I've been digging around in there for a while, of course I just went and looked again and my ADD kicked in. Now I'm uploading a video I finished editing to both Twitch and YouTube.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?