The Beginning of the End

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Where you from stranger? I am from Indiana. I like it here. We have this cool thing called Oxygen.

What drew you to Star Citizen? After learning I was ineligible for military service (par UCMJ statute, no less) due to Aspbergers syndrome, I latched onto Star Citizen as something that would allow me to engage my military passion with a level of freedom unprecedented in modern gaming.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I have no further ambitions than to make my money trading and exploring the universe, with a generally moral conduct, but with an eye towards opportunism and an eagerness to test out my weapon systems.

What was the first game you remember playing? A tonka-in-space sort of game I continuously rented out of my local library.

What other games do you play? I most consistently play World of Tanks, Warframe, DCS, Team Fortress 2, anything Monster Hunter, and I get a kick out of all three ArmA's.

I also have an extreme passion for hardcore RPG's, ranging from Dungeon's and Dragon's ruleset, to TES, to Demon's souls, as well as Dark souls 1 and 2. My current favorites are a tie between The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and Dark Souls.

Picard or Kirk? Picard, obviously. Picard was easily the better captain and Patrick Stewart the better actor, but The Next Generation fell down in regards to crew relations. The joking between McCoy, Spock and Kirk was an excellent comic relief as well as central theme of the original Star Trek.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Which part of Indiana are you from?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Right on! I'm from Crown Point up north.

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Forgot your password?