The CIG Leak.

Should we post Leaked info on the TEST forums.

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renshnard

Vice Admiral
Dec 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Renshnard
I say as an ORG we should forgo posting leaked info on our forums. This is purely out of respect for CIG's wishes.

It will be all over the web but lets take a stand here in our little area.

Lets still talk about it and all that but no posting of pics or videos related to direct leaked content.

What do you guys and gals think?

We are TEST
We are Drunk
We are BEST

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We actually got hit with the leaked images before anybody else on our subreddit.

We pulled it off thinking it would get stopped in its tracks.

At this point its too late, its all over the place so there is no point in try to hide it.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I am personally fine with any and all ship leaks.

However plot leaks and SQ42 map leaks are where I draw the line. I wanna jizz over pictues of the F8 and Blade, not get spoiled on what the scenery is going to look like for SQ42

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I'm beginning to think CIG is just going with the flow on this one, letting the leak run its course and create a bunch of hype for them. The leak seems to be generating more publicity than their marketing department could pull off anyways.

As far as not posting here, it's already been done, there is an entire thread full of spoilers. Perhaps we should just keep it to that one thread and possibly a mod/admin could change the title to reflect that it does contain spoilers of the leak so those that don't want to view them are warned.

Reactions: Renshnard

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
While our opinion is in the "No, we shouldn't post it" arena, the information is out there.

What we shouldn't do, is post the really sensitive stuff, like the Squadron 42 details, as well as the Star Map. I've seen both, and they are both barrel bomb spoilers.

Reactions: Renshnard

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I'm fine whith posting it (except the story leaks). If you don't what to see it, just don't read the thread, it's easy.

Also if someone have the link of the Star Map leak, please send it to me, i can't faind it.(And yes, I'm fine whith the Star Map because that does not breaks the gane story, at lease for me).

Last edited:

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So far I agree with what has been said, ships=OK, Star Map=not really(the map I have seen doesn't show how they are connected), story line=NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!! Don't ruin it, some of us don't have the self-control to not read it, even though we don't really want to.

Reactions: honcho12

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion
I agree what what has been being said. Ship models are ok, even if I don't really agree with how they came about. They aren't going to hurt anything. However everything else beyond that is just bad for the game and the community. Yes, the information is out there for those who really do want to see it. However I think TEST should be above actively spreading the more sensitive, spoilerish and damaging material. There is no hiding the information out there, but I think it really comes down to a decision on what we think is right and I believe Test shouldn't be a part of putting this stuff out there for more people to see.

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
bah! no Cutlass leak, wherever I look there is no Cutlass leak!

Cutlass, Caterpillar and Herald are Drake and Drake for them does not generate money so there is no attention!

Forgot your password?