DoubtingJoe

Lieutenant
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
DoubtingJoe
Where you from stranger?
  • Northern Ontario, Canadia, eh?
What drew you to Star Citizen?
  • Persistent universe, getting in/out of your ship, massively multiplayer - it's what I've always wanted.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
  • Hard to say, the mechanics are still blurry at best for now. Looking forward to cruising around with a bunch of buddies on TS in constellations. I heard rumors that you can discover abandoned carriers, and that they won't be safe when you log off and will require 24/7 protection - this sounds awesome. The whole multi-person ship thing will be absolutely wonderful for gaming communities. I hate playing any game alone.
What was the first game you remember playing?
  • Alf/Frogger/Racing games on the C64. Glorious, probably some of the earliest memories I have.
What other games do you play?
  • Arma3, Robocraft, Minecraft FTB, Chivalry, Elite: Dangerous, BF4, Civ V, on and on and on...
Picard or Kirk?
  • What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Starfleet Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Klingon Empire, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
  • I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire MACO unit. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sector, mark my fucking words.
  • You think you can get away with acting like the scum of the galaxy that you are? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across sector 31 and your movements are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.
  • You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Federation of planets and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of whatever shitty planet or spacestation you live on, you little shit.
  • If only you could have known what unholy retribution your corruption and brutality was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking morals. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I have trek posters in my cubicle, a trek travel mug, pajamas, I'm a freaking nerd. Kirk had natural talent, intense problem solving and foresight - he didn't bumble around like that dumbass Picard.

Reactions: Walex

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ME!.....Welcome to TEST! :P

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I think that marks the first time I've seen the NAVY Seal copypasta on here! I chuckled heartily! Now you just need to make a recording of that and blast it over all open communication channels whenever you enter a new system!

Forgot your password?