RSI Handle
KingNerd
Reactions: Pendali and War Pig

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
SyFy is finally changing back to SciFi with this and other shows. Childhood's End is premiering the same night. I think we're still a long way from a Ghosthunters-free programming but if you gonna start, go big.

Reactions: Pendali

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
This is probably our best loosely-affiliated prequel of the SC universe. This looks more hard sci fi than anything else on TV. The first few centuries of the UNE/UPE/UEE history are more fascinating than more recent events in the lore. Humans conquering Sol long before the rest of known space is exactly what this show seems to be showcasing.

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
This is probably our best loosely-affiliated prequel of the SC universe. This looks more hard sci fi than anything else on TV. The first few centuries of the UNE/UPE/UEE history are more fascinating than more recent events in the lore. Humans conquering Sol long before the rest of known space is exactly what this show seems to be showcasing.
I agree, after watching that episode twice I feel like this could easily be a futuristic history show about the conflict inside SOL and the formation of the UEE from the chaos :)

Reactions: Pendali

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
I was really impressed by this first episode. I've read the books and I have to say, their casting was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see the rest!

Forgot your password?