The Hunt For The Titan Black (Elite Dangerous)

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
For the guys who play Elite Dysfunction I propose we organize an effort to find the Titan Blacks. It would be glorious propaganda if TEST found the Titan Blacks. We can split our players up into Wings and go searching together. Our ships will need to be outfitted for exploration. We can record what systems we visit in a Google document or something so we don't waste our efforts. If we do find the location then we can draw straws as to who gets to hand them in. We would also have to organize an attack on the Godel Ring blockade to get our guys through.

What do you say?! Add me, my name in game is the same. Do we have an in game Group?

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I pledged for ED, but I do not play it AT ALL.

At this point, it does not matter to me even if they tempt us with diamonds.

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
Hey guys I have a guess on where this might be. It's 1,500 light years from my location and I can only do 18 light year jumps. Does anyone want to coordinate an effort?

ApolloFett

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ApolloFett
Hey guys I have a guess on where this might be. It's 1,500 light years from my location and I can only do 18 light year jumps. Does anyone want to coordinate an effort?
I can try to get there, I'm in the heart of Empire space now. I won't be surprised if they are gone though, someone posted on r/elitedangerous over 24 hours ago that he found the location. He supposedly only shared it with 1 friend so there are still potentially 3 spots left to win.

Forgot your password?