Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Where you from stranger?
Washington state: Home of Sasquatch and Weed

What drew you to Star Citizen?
General dissatisfaction with Elite Dangerous as well as disgruntled that I was born too early to go through spess for real.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Autonomy. I'm excited to be able to do whatever the hell I want. I shall become a space mariachi and travel the stars harassing people on the subway.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Excite Bike for NES! I would make terrible tracks for my brothers to suffer through.

What other games do you play?
Just this and 2000+ hours on Goat Simulator

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

My buddy Zapp Brannigan joined then showed me TEST's laid back attitude. Im a guy that takes very little seriously (except for Goat Simulator of course) so having an org of drunken miscreants around me makes me feel at home.
Picard or Kirk?
Trick question. Khan. Ruthless efficiency is key.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
disgruntled that I was born too early to go through spess for real.
Me too. The bane of my existence. *sniffle*. So close and yet so far away...
Anyways, welcome to TEST. Look forward to many drunken flights together.
Also, you come from the most beautiful region of the world. The Pacific Northwest is amazing. I originally hail from just north of ya, across the border. Unfortunately not living there now, but hopefully a return is in the books for us.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Me too. The bane of my existence. *sniffle*. So close and yet so far away...
Anyways, welcome to TEST. Look forward to many drunken flights together.
Also, you come from the most beautiful region of the world. The Pacific Northwest is amazing. I originally hail from just north of ya, across the border. Unfortunately not living there now, but hopefully a return is in the books for us.
Ah we PNW'ers are always fans of our brethren in the great white north! While I may not live to see significant space travel, I sure as hell am going to make them freeze my head and shoot it into space when I die.....just in case some alien someday wants to wake me up someday for beer and flapjacks.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ah we PNW'ers are always fans of our brethren in the great white north! While I may not live to see significant space travel, I sure as hell am going to make them freeze my head and shoot it into space when I die.....just in case some alien someday wants to wake me up someday for beer and flapjacks.
Dunno if they need to freeze it. Just launch it into space. The vacuum should take care of the freezing. That should cut down on costs.
Damn I'm smart

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I don't remember visiting your home... but now I want to
:D
Welcome to Test!
Well come on dowwwwn! The green is legal and we are close enough to Canada to be polite about sharing :rolleyes: (People with mullets tucked into trucker hats may attempt to get photographs of you. They're just squatchers. They'll go away if you wander into a museum or other Center of intellectual thought.)

Forgot your password?