Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achlys

Lieutenant
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Achlys47
All i'm going to say is price will likely go up once you can actually fly it, or at least have it in your hangar

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I want to say thank you to everyone who voted. It appears the Reliant will be a ship we use in TEST and I predict it will be the ship we use the most after the simple Aurora.......or will it? Perhaps it will replace the Aurora(but don't tell the other orgs!) I think this ship will be a great asset to us all around. I personally have several ideas on how to utilize it in the future for many aspects of the game and hope to outfit one to just cruise around between systems.

I think this is one of my best Ship Talks so far so thank you to everyone who read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NapalmX and Achlys

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
So after much thinking I decided to get 1 reliant instead of 3, why you ask I intend to CCU it into a Constellation Andromeda and if possible get back my phoenix upgrade and upgrade it into a Connie Phoenix with LTI.
That and I have too many ships (Vanguard, Gladius, MIS, Merchantmen, Scout) so with the Connie CCU this WILL be my final ship until the PU launches.

Reactions: Achlys

Achlys

Lieutenant
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Achlys47
So after much thinking I decided to get 1 reliant instead of 3, why you ask I intend to CCU it into a Constellation Andromeda and if possible get back my phoenix upgrade and upgrade it into a Connie Phoenix with LTI.
That and I have too many ships (Vanguard, Gladius, MIS, Merchantmen, Scout) so with the Connie CCU this WILL be my final ship until the PU launches.
That's like saying you never have lustful thoughts about Debby in HR, it isn't true.

Forgot your password?