The most fun things to do in Star Citizen

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Saw this old Reddit thread, and it got me thinking.

I‘ve spent a lot of time grinding quantanium for aUEC In my MOLE. I’m getting into PvE bounty hunting, and at least my bank balance is going up not down while I pew pew. It‘s fun because it’s fairly quick and it’s new.

But when I think back, some of the best times I had were kind of incidental to pursuit of in-game money. It was people I met in game and chatted with while grinding. It was cool places I visited. It was an exhausting duel which ended in a draw. It was running kilometres across Hurston as the sun came up, looking for a gate to try to get killed to clear an accidental crimestat and totally not finding one, then going off exploring rocks on foot and eventually getting stuck.

What is the most fun thing you have done, the best experience you have had, in Star Citizen?

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
One of the funniest thing I did in recent months was participating in a battleroyale of PTV doing stock cars on top of a building on MicroTech :)

It was a remake a week after what Terada did on his own stream, linking his vid to give an impression of what ours looked like (had a bit less participant^^)
View: https://youtu.be/2MDVF21VakA?t=478

And recently with the Hercules release, we did a cyclone race, with Hercs as waypoints where we had to go full speed through them :) lots of boom hehe ^^

Last edited:

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
I absolutely LOVED Xenothreat and thought that was a really nice taste of what this game has to offer in the long run. But I also agree with the above that the emergent gameplay often offers some of the best experiences. My siblings and I were once all playing together and had to drive off another small group that had infiltrated and tried to take over my Carrack; all of us had the medbay set as the spawn point so it took a while! Trying to save a crewmate who glitched out and started falling to Hurston by 'catching' him with the ship (unsuccessful, but was still super fun!) And LOTS of instances of trying to get back/return people to their ships when they 'bounced' off the ground and got stuck in some sort of oddly angled hover 20m off the ground!

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
My favorite thing happened today :o7:
Step one: 30k.....:like:
Step two: Wake up in the hab without armor (Damn I look good)...Paint Job and components on a ship went poof,..gone:wut:
Step three: Run around the verse buying back the TEST armor and ship components and melt the paint job for store credit:love:

In other words just another exciting never a dull moment with a surprise around every corner......Honestly more fun than petting a cat backwards with steel wool:glorious:

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@GPcustoms about melting the paint job. If it happens next time, just know that an account reset will bring back anything missing you bought on pledge store (or received through sub, gift...).

This is a random bug which affects all items bought in-game or not. In-game bought items are definitely lost in that case, not items bought for real.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I once dressed as a civilian and followed people around Area-18 at walking pace. I spotted a guy trying to make a package delivery but it was bugged. So he put it down and looked at his mobi-glas. I waited maybe a minute, and figured he was now Googling the problem.

I stole his box and threw it over the rails then stood there two inches from his face looking at him disguised as an NPC. He came back and ran around looking for his package.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
I once dressed as a civilian and followed people around Area-18 at walking pace. I spotted a guy trying to make a package delivery but it was bugged. So he put it down and looked at his mobi-glas. I waited maybe a minute, and figured he was now Googling the problem.

I stole his box and threw it over the rails then stood there two inches from his face looking at him disguised as an NPC. He came back and ran around looking for his package.
I like the way you think

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino

That is a like a definition of being a troll asshole... but in this case I'll love to see the video of it...

I admit I've think to try disguise as an NPC too some times to make prank on others players.

AngelsLight

Commander
Jun 22, 2021
RSI Handle
AngelsLight
My induction day to game. Trying out exploration missions, then trying to do some bounty and mining. Accidently damaging friend's ship with mining laser and going to outpost to hack my crime away just to be grieved at PO. Taking out hammer head (It was invictus week) and having a massive ship fighting vs anvil arrow + couple of other pirates at PO.

10/10 would do it again.

Reactions: Raven_King
Forgot your password?