The Ravens are coming

JackRaven

Lieutenant
Feb 3, 2016
RSI Handle
JackRaven
Hey guys, Jack Raven here, figured I'd make an introduction for myself.

Where you from stranger?
I'm from the US but currently in Europe, I like to move around.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Everything, I'm all about space and I hate humanity for being too stupid and ignorant to realise the importance of space exploration while they're too busy fighting each other for all the stupid reasons, instead of working together to evolve and expand into space as a race. Aside from my casual space science research I like playing any space games that are as close to the real deal as possible, so far the only 2 space games that really captivated me are the MassEffect series and StarCitizen.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
At first I'll do some exploration, I've got a Freelancer DUR waiting in the hangar for that, but when people and organizations settle in, I'll most likely be fighting for and with the free people of the universe to help keep the balance between the rich and the poor. Some sort of RobinHood-ish kinda gameplay, probably act as a pirate to steal from the rich (while avoiding to kill people as much as possible, unless they're a rich prick that's taking advantage of the poor) to killing pirates who prey on the poor and kill for no reason, so... it should be fun. The one thing I'm afraid of is SC becoming some sort of DAYZ style space sim, where nobody trusts anybody and they all KOS the living shit out of everything in an unprotected area to avoid being stabbed in the back.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario on a NES (the old Nintendo Entertainment System console)

What other games do you play?
Any good FPS or RPG like Skyrim (Fallout), COD, GTA, Portal, and competitive CSGO, some strategy games like C&C or EmpireEarth but my all time favorites are MassEffect (series), Assassin's Creed (Ezio, Connor and Kenway episodes in particular) and Witcher (series), in that order. As for MMORPG I've always had a soft spot for Lineage II and on the other side of the coin I played some LoL but the community is just so bad, so I lost interest.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well, I've seen it on the top Organizations page, quite hard to miss it, and after reading through your pages I figured I really like the spirit and the idea behind it, figured it has a lot to offer as a community and it could be a great experience in game.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard :)

Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!
I like your exploration plan. I also plan to visit every single star system. So I can try to learn every little nook and cranny... so I know what asteroids to hide inside/around when the game goes DAYZ and everyone starts Killing on Sight!
:D
Welcome to Test Squadron!

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'm pretty confident that things won't ever get nearly as paranoid as in DayZ, simply because there are systems for recovering your assets after having your ship blown up. (Insurance, salvage, hospitals, etc.) And worst comes to worst, you'll have a few thousand brothers and sister at your back to help you recover what's rightfully yours.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Raven, welcome aboard.
Got a Lancer myself. I like your style for exploring. I hope to see you in the Verse checking out Systems.

While the Raven may quote "Never more", the Owls are not what they seem.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
Welcome Raven

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
While the Raven may quote "Never more", the Owls are not what they seem.
Oooooooo, Edgar Allen Poe. Also, I think I'm what I seem. At least that's what I see when I look in the mirror. But also, I'm drunk, so who knows.

Forgot your password?