Shortspark

I feel your pain, my friend.

Reactions: Renshnard

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Air cooling? How pedestrian. My system will be liquid cooled with a fluid mix of top-shelf rum and Corporation tears. I'm having a bit of difficulty, though; I have to troll a lot of Corp players to get the required amount of tears, but fortunately, they shed copious torrents of salty grief. The other problem is that the top-shelf rum keeps disappearing; I keep waking up to empty bottles.

Renshnard

Vice Admiral
Dec 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Renshnard
Also I have been hearing a lot of Ultra HS850w power supply hate from people but no one says why. I don't see bad reviews just people in forums and on reddit going on about it.

Have any of you heard anything about them?

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I personally haven't. I tend to stick with Corsair, EVGA, and Fractal for my power needs, never had one fail on me. However, I have a tendency to be brand loyal.

Reactions: Renshnard

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
ultra has been around for awhile i wouldn't be too worried about it. corsair isn't what it used to be but the higher end is still among the best. i only look at a few brand names based on who has the better deals atm. seasonic is my #1 go to with corsair, enermax, sparkle/fsp, evga and antec in the mix.

Forgot your password?