The ultimate joystick setup (cheap) for HOTAS folks?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Lol that website....

All you're buying is a video and instructions.

Just look at the picture, go to your hardware store, buy the pvc and you're good to go.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Lol that website....

Just look at the picture, go to your hardware store, buy the pvc and you're good to go.
Yeah, I would do just the same. At least then you could glue it and it would make it more sturdy. Trying to put screws into PVC can shatter it as pipe wasn't meant to have screws in it :P

Just remember to use the cleaner first and then the glue. It doesn't work too well the other way around:

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
Lol that website....

Agreed - figured I would post the pictures and site just incase. It's a pretty easy setup by the looks of it.

Grimm Jester

Admiral
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Jester
It's for the most part just straight pvc and 90 degree angles, it should be a rather simple build to make, one could probably rather easily make it to specs with whatever chair one has aswell. Just a few measurments, go to any hardware store, get some pvc and it should take less than an hour to assemble. I wouln't have thought of it myself though. Nice find.

Forgot your password?