The Wanderer Inbound!

The Wanderer

Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
The Wanderer
Greetings Test Squad, The Wanderer Here!

So i have heard a lot about the Test Squad lately, mainly about there love for beer, with that being said also have a fondness for such things although i mainly drink and only brew spirits, I think our similarities and love for the art of alcohol and gaming will take us to the ends of the galaxy and beyond.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of this fantastic community and i will see you men and women on the playing field

P.S I will brew up a special batch of TEST Squad Spirits, Sticker design anyone for the bottle?

Where are you from stranger? Perth, Australia

What drew you to Star Citizen? I played some eve online and got bored after a while and decided to try and find a space sim that is more exiting!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Pretty keen on Bounty Hunting

What was the first game you remember playing? The very first game i believe was ghouls and ghosts! Very addictive if you ask me

What other games do you play? Currently re-addicted to Rise of Nations but also play arma, dayz and what not

Picard or Kirk? U WOT M8?

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! If you weren't crazy when you got here we can drive you there! (We know all the best shortcuts.)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
WAIT! Who ever said we love beer. By saying that it seems to impart some focused obsessed affair with beer. We are not single minded idiots who just love beer.

We also happen to like drinks with any type of alcohol content.... I myself like to sip on a nice aged bottle of Jameson or do shots of wine.. sometimes I even drink margarita's from a bottle or even drink a salt encrusted lime from the bottom of my Guiness glass....

I might of got some of them confused.... but hell. Welcome to test.. please don't eat fruit from the bar... them for drinks ;)

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Hey Wanderer!! Glad you're with us!!

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Man you're gonna love it here. I joined so I could laugh at all the people that wish they were cool enough to be a TEST pilot.

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?