There has been a disturbance in the PTU; can you feel it?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
This thread is dedicated to everyone's best runs in the PTU. Please put your best below and if you want you can also put your worst!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Started playing tonight at 10pm

Suddenly midnight

Was a turret gunner on a Connie, flew around on my avenger, explored covalex, restored some comm arrays and generally explored.

Game is beautiful in 1080p on Low This is running (albeit a bit choppy) on my gtx 660, and the choppiness can be half attributed to the current server issues.

Worst run, got into someones connie, they crashed super bad, then I got a bug where I died every time I woke up!

Reactions: Snakey and Phil

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Unfortunately, I have no pics or video, but, on @CaptainRichard 's stream last night, I flew out to the security station, picked him up, then we flew out to a Comm Array, blew up a few pirates, he got out of my ship right as I was going to CryAstro for repairs. After getting, kinda, fixed up, I flew back, picked him up and headed back to CryAstro, to try to finish the repairs, but ran into the station instead. All of this was done in my favorite ship......The Drake Interplanetary CUTLASS!!!!!!! @AntiSqueaker it don't fly as bad as a lot of people claim....

Best Star Citizen flight EVER!!!!!!

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
How do you get into the PTU, It's not on my launcher?
You get an e-mail invitation than you have to download the test universe... Thaan you might be able to play... If it doesn't crash on you that is xD

Forgot your password?