CeleBear

Space Marshal
May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
CeleBear
Where you from stranger?
Melbourne Australia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Heard about it during the Kickstarter being a fan of Wing Commander many many years ago .. somehow forgot but re-discovered it October 2014, caught up on my Wingman's and have read and watched pretty much everything they have put out since. What continues to draw me to it is the journey we could witness/experience/discover .. how fragile it seemed yet it survived. How open it was. The community was smaller then, kinder and more like an estranged family perhaps .. these days I still enjoy the development .. but avoid the official forums.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trying a bit of everything .. as a general rule mostly Combat (in a group) then Exploration but I also enjoy Racing and I will definitely enjoy the deeper meta of the game, tuning components and load-outs.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Archon: The Light and the Dark, Golden Axe, Bubble Bobble and Pacman were probably the ones I burned the most time on early in life .. seems so long ago.

What other games do you play?
These days I play alot of Starcraft 2 and a bit of Star Citizen .. I try out other games and randomly fire up something from a steam library I will never hope to complete .. but nothing grabs my attention for more than a few hours. I probably spend 2 hours a day on Star Citizen news, streams and youtube ..

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Twitch streams, forum competitions, various Test branding is pretty prevalent .. it would be hard to not know of them ;) Honestly, I am just visiting/dropping by to say hello and get to know some of the personalities on the night (Aussie) crew and see if anyone is actually active and who they are. I have accrued gaming friends around the world .. but over time attrition (life/families/time-zones/etc.) and people drift away. I guess I am just 'lurking' here for awhile to share a beer, a laugh, a game and perhaps .. in time .. mateship :) I don't own an Aurora .. but I did try Aurora crash and eventually I managed to crash it.

Picard or Kirk?
Has to be Kirk!

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We've got more people active in our Night Krew than most orgs have in total. Welcome to TEST!

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Competitor? Companion? Both? It's all good :-)

I intend for the Moaning Lisa Overdrive to be renowned as the best speedshop in the Verse, but a Crucible is gonna need at least 2 crew to work well... and a little rivalry would be welcome.

Also, of course, it's probably going to take a small fleet of Crucies to repair and outfit the many Idris and Javelins of Test Squadron, not to mention Montoya's Bengal...

Anyway you look at it, it's nice to see ya :-)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Where you from stranger?
Melbourne Australia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Heard about it during the Kickstarter being a fan of Wing Commander many many years ago .. somehow forgot but re-discovered it October 2014, caught up on my Wingman's and have read and watched pretty much everything they have put out since. What continues to draw me to it is the journey we could witness/experience/discover .. how fragile it seemed yet it survived. How open it was. The community was smaller then, kinder and more like an estranged family perhaps .. these days I still enjoy the development .. but avoid the official forums.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trying a bit of everything .. as a general rule mostly Combat (in a group) then Exploration but I also enjoy Racing and I will definitely enjoy the deeper meta of the game, tuning components and load-outs.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Archon: The Light and the Dark, Golden Axe, Bubble Bobble and Pacman were probably the ones I burned the most time on early in life .. seems so long ago.

What other games do you play?
These days I play alot of Starcraft 2 and a bit of Star Citizen .. I try out other games and randomly fire up something from a steam library I will never hope to complete .. but nothing grabs my attention for more than a few hours. I probably spend 2 hours a day on Star Citizen news, streams and youtube ..

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Twitch streams, forum competitions, various Test branding is pretty prevalent .. it would be hard to not know of them ;) Honestly, I am just visiting/dropping by to say hello and get to know some of the personalities on the night (Aussie) crew and see if anyone is actually active and who they are. I have accrued gaming friends around the world .. but over time attrition (life/families/time-zones/etc.) and people drift away. I guess I am just 'lurking' here for awhile to share a beer, a laugh, a game and perhaps .. in time .. mateship :) I don't own an Aurora .. but I did try Aurora crash and eventually I managed to crash it.

Picard or Kirk?
Has to be Kirk!
Welcome to TEST! Golden Axe and Bubble Bobble - Jackpot! Feel free to come around to my coffee bar and have a coffee for free ;)
Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?