These all sound so Greek to me...

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
All heil the GLORIOUS Leader Montoya and the rest of the TEST SQUADRON

Greetings from Greece. The main reason I would like to join are my well refined Greek/Balkan Skills:
a) Flawless Economic Mindset: "I will not be paying any debts"
b) Productive Procastination: 11 Uni courses passed in 6 years. (67 total courses. Electronic Engineering School is 5 years)
c) Healthy Habits: Having spent most of October's money in Ouzo and Raki, I finally decided to make a 180' turn in my life and follow CGPepper's advice. So from now on I will drink Vodka instead. (his vids and Russian accent is the first things I introduced me into Star Citizen)

Now that it is finally clear that I am a must-have member of the drunk squadron, I woud like to note some secondary skills:
a) Endless Reserves of Patience: Good for tutoring/communication/wingmaning. Significant resistance to facepalm in dire situations.
b) Basic Photoshop skills: Mainly, potato drawings but also infographics
c) Good Organiser: Parties/Events/Cult Rituals/etc...

My very drunken regards,
Marco Neilus (Star Citizen Character. Handle: MarNei)

P.S.1:Sadly, due to the Greek Capital Controls I am not able to even buy a starter packet, thus I am forced at the moment to stay away from the Org's fundamental alchohol piloting experience. But will be active in forums/channels etc. But I try to think possitive. By the time the Controls are lifted Star Citizen will be at least at PU stage :P
P.S.2: I intended to make an org application but guess what prevented me. "Shyea, no pledge access, no joining Organisation for you. Pay debts first"
P.S.3: Can't wait to see you in the Verse, guys!
P.S.4: CGPepper, Nasdarovje, tovarich!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Sorry, we only have room for one weird Greek person, and Krystal is currently occupying that slot. But, I can schedule a bout of Mortal Kombat if you wish to overthrow him.

Anywho, welcome aboard. This post clearly shows that you are TEST material.

Reactions: Space Monkey

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Well, to be honest, I noticed it when I was at something like 3/4 of my post. But, following the great example of our former famous Minister of Economics (Varoufakis), I trusted my intuition and employed "Creative Vagueness" instead of a simple and coherent Q&A.
(it's funny 'cause it's true: http://goo.gl/o0L8eO )

Thank you for the warm welcome people.
My Focus would be Medical S&R for Roleplay & Stable Income then Military PvP for the excitement of blowing stuff up.
First encounter with SC and reason for joining TEST was through CGPepper's Communist Prop..... *ahem*... informational videos. I am addicted to the series as I am to his Russian accent. 5/5 Putin. Any other fans of his series? What other hilarious/fun TEST media am I missing?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
All heil the GLORIOUS Leader Montoya and the rest of the TEST SQUADRON

Greetings from Greece. The main reason I would like to join are my well refined Greek/Balkan Skills:
a) Flawless Economic Mindset: "I will not be paying any debts"
b) Productive Procastination: 11 Uni courses passed in 6 years. (67 total courses. Electronic Engineering School is 5 years)
c) Healthy Habits: Having spent most of October's money in Ouzo and Raki, I finally decided to make a 180' turn in my life and follow CGPepper's advice. So from now on I will drink Vodka instead. (his vids and Russian accent is the first things I introduced me into Star Citizen)

Now that it is finally clear that I am a must-have member of the drunk squadron, I woud like to note some secondary skills:
a) Endless Reserves of Patience: Good for tutoring/communication/wingmaning. Significant resistance to facepalm in dire situations.
b) Basic Photoshop skills: Mainly, potato drawings but also infographics
c) Good Organiser: Parties/Events/Cult Rituals/etc...

My very drunken regards,
Marco Neilus (Star Citizen Character. Handle: MarNei)

P.S.1:Sadly, due to the Greek Capital Controls I am not able to even buy a starter packet, thus I am forced at the moment to stay away from the Org's fundamental alchohol piloting experience. But will be active in forums/channels etc. But I try to think possitive. By the time the Controls are lifted Star Citizen will be at least at PU stage :p
P.S.2: I intended to make an org application but guess what prevented me. "Shyea, no pledge access, no joining Organisation for you. Pay debts first"
P.S.3: Can't wait to see you in the Verse, guys!
P.S.4: CGPepper, Nasdarovje, tovarich!
Καλώς τον. Κανόνισε να μιλήσουμε στο Discord και μπορώ να σε βοηθήσω με το θέμα Start package, κλπ.

Now because I don't want to be rude to the others, I'll speak in English. Read this in your mind with a heavy Greek accent.

Welcome. For countless nights and days, I was the only Greek in this organisation. I've heard countless jokes about our economy (or lack of one). Now there will be two of us and we can share this burden.

Also disregard @Frisbeerocker 's Mortal Kombat suggestion, he just really likes to watch hairy guys get touchy with each other.

Reactions: shadowjim12

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard my Greece friend! But first you can write clearly so you are not drunk enough. Come over to my Ship and I give you a little present, to get you more drunk.

ps. The beer is in the fridge and I have enough for everyone.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Reactions: Tsukihi

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
I've heard countless jokes about our economy (or lack of one).
Greek Star Citizen: When the Economy gets in such a mess, that you start migrating beyond the star system :p

Dude that is creepy...
We started with a manly hairy brawl, now we are offered private visits to strangers. But he said "Beer", there is no reason not to trust him.

ps. The beer is in the fridge and I have enough for everyone.
Beer is NEVER enough :p

Reactions: Tsukihi
Forgot your password?