These were practically made for us

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
http://imgur.com/a/gnaML

The album is of some helmet concept design for UEE Deck Crew. It's yellow and black. It's a perfect opportunity...

and I have absolutely no skill at Photoshop/GIMP.

If someone could slap a TEST logo onto one of these helmets into an Avatar-appropriate shape, I'd be forever grateful. And the Deck crew on image 18? Time for TEST crew?

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
the coloring is a tad off but close enough (of the actual ones in game). I wonder if we will be able to design our own uniforms in the PU?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I think I will stick to this helmet.... I mean it ALSO has the Test color motif. Apparently this photo was taken inside a Phoenix:

Reactions: Space Monkey

Raevan

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Raevan
Looking great, the 1st guy is an outfit I would get when it comes out in the PU. Although maybe with a hose link to the beertanks on the back for extra sustenance during long flights

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Looking great, the 1st guy is an outfit I would get when it comes out in the PU. Although maybe with a hose link to the beertanks on the back for extra sustenance during long flights
Sustenance? SUSTENANCE!? Is blood a sustenance? Is OUR SOUL sustenance! How could you so easily discount what is vital to our very existence? Nay, at the core of who we are AS A SPECIES! Hoist not your beers high my TESTies, hold them tightly and close, lest they vanish into the air as does the carbonation of cola which has been left too long uncapped! Nurture it in the dark places of the verse where it can be free of the dangers of stars and strangers and you, yourself therein, can and will survive.

Forgot your password?