Dang that's not too bad for the money!

Reactions: Ayeteeone

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I ordered one doing a DCS build for a friend, and I have other NLR stuff, I have no complaints there! Well okay, the price should be way lower, but hey they got to give Boeing their cut!

I would honestly suggest just getting a proper 80/20 rig like this tho, every single time if you did not want the Commerical or Military one. Lower price and much more rigid, customizable I think.

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I have the Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro, with Logitech 56X HOTAS, and their Freestanding Keyboard and Mouse stand (still looking at it to see if I can figure out how to mount it to the flight seat). I got the stand since have to push back from my desk to use the flight seat and reaching the mouse/keyboard was going to be an issue. My monitor is on an Ergotron arm so I can pull it to the edge of the desk so it will be close enough to the seat to work well.

I've slowly been piecing together my setup over the last few months. Not ideal for switching between flight and "ground", but should work.

If I was going from flight to ground PVP/PVE combat, I think I would have to push the flight seat to the side and reposition to play on the desk. I made sure cables were run so that I could do that without having to disconnect/reconnect anything. Will get a picture to show when it is lighter in my apartment, kind of dark right now.

I'm a tech IRL, so have a pretty good eye for setting up functional systems. Though I tend to kick into OCD mode and have to moderate what I am doing.

Forgot your password?