This is a crime.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I hereby officially resign from TEST. I'm off to join Imperium where they take important matters like having a twitter share button seriously.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Spy vs Spai?
I would say spai. In todays world a spy is somewhat of a comical role designated to people who think they are important and then go on unimportant missions of international intrigue. On the other hand, spai is assigned to actually important people who scour the digital realm in search of vulnerable points in nice and pretty communities.

Windsor

Lieutenant
Feb 16, 2014
RSI Handle
thomaswindsor
On the other hand, spai is assigned to actually important people who scour the digital realm in search of vulnerable points in nice and pretty communities.
Such as the activity of cat posters and how many times they say SPAI! on their forums.

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
I would say spai. In todays world a spy is somewhat of a comical role designated to people who think they are important and then go on unimportant missions of international intrigue. On the other hand, spai is assigned to actually important people who scour the digital realm in search of vulnerable points in nice and pretty communities.
Oh how little you know.

Forgot your password?