This is an introduction post!

Roadkill

Lieutenant
May 1, 2014
RSI Handle
rdkl
I'm here to kick ass and introduce myself on the forums, and I'm all out of ass!

I followed Star Citizen a little since the kickstarter but only pledged in the last couple of weeks after getting all geeked up over the Pax East demo. I encourage your pity at my lack of long term insurance.

I picked up a 315P and need to get someone to hide my credit card so that I don't wind up drunk-buying a Constellation as well. Or if someone else already has one and can let me ride in it, I'd be happy to man your belly gun. Wait, that didn't sound right.

Here are my answers to the entry TEST:

Where you from stranger?
Orange County, California. Please don't call it "The OC".

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I thought this was Neil DeGrasse Tyson's new TV show, and by the time I pledged money it was too late.

Actually I love spacefaring games. I spent a lot of time addicted to Privateer 2, and even more time playing Trade Wars 2002 (because I am an Old). Now I have an unhealthy obsession with a game I can't play yet.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trading goods around and buying nicer ships, strangely enough. I'll probably start off doing a lot of exploration though.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I believe the first game I can remember was Kickman. It was an arcade machine in the lobby of a pizza place in 1981 and I was four years old. I had no idea what I was doing.

What other games do you play?
Kerbal Space Program, Dwarf Fortress, Firefall, Starbound, Banished, Minecraft, and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Picard or Kirk?
Sisko. Pow! (I almost said "Reynolds" there)

Kirk's more my style if I have to pick one, though.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Roadkill

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Roadkill, glad to have you onboard

Reactions: Roadkill

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Sisko is the correct answer !

Welcome :D

Roadkill

Lieutenant
May 1, 2014
RSI Handle
rdkl
Thanks so much for the welcome, everyone! I'm really looking forward to honing our dogfighting-while-intoxicated skills together!

Forgot your password?