This Rounds On Me, Fellow Test...ies!

Octopops3210

Lieutenant
Jun 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Opportunity
Where you from stranger? I am from Wisconsin, USA. A proud state of a many breweries!

What drew you to Star Citizen? I was invite by a friend, and as a video game enthusiast I was hooked instantly. I've very excited to be a backer of this tremendous community. I give my best to the developers and that they deliver the most amazing space game ever.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I am really excited about the exploration of the the Universe. So many wonders to behold, so many "Test" of fear with danger and surprises at every corner. Also, I'm the "Best" darn pilot you'll have every seen.

What was the first game you remember playing? Well it all started with the NES for me. Super Mario Bros. A classic, and a favorite for many years since then.

What other games do you play? It's hard to recount, since I am an addict for buying video games. Steam has allowed me access to every possible genre of gaming. So I's have to say any game is something I would be will to try and play once.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I have seen Test all about the SC verse. In forums and on affiliate websites. It really interested me to join and become apart of the community. A different perspective than my original approach to SC. Being a good pilot has it's merits, but to become a "Test" pilot, I'm sure to find my place in the universe.

Picard or Kirk? Not much of a question for me, Kirk is my go to guy for any piloting advice. Live fast, make reckless choices, think about them after you're long dead.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Anybody from a place with many breweries is definitely welcome here.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
This round on you? Well 6050+ members x $7 a drink = hurt wallet.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
This round on you? Well 6050+ members x $7 a drink = hurt wallet.
Octopops should do his round at the lawn bowls club house where I live. $5 (nz) for the coldest beer you've ever drunk. Its almost worth drinking at a lawn bowls club for. Almost.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Phew, you could buy a couple of Idrisi, or a warpack or two for that much beer. Assuming we all drank cheap beers. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?