Those of you who have done the new Pirate Swarm

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Its a bit of hit and miss with the reinforcements. First time I finished it solo no problems with reinforcements but didnt get the pirate gladius because of single player.
Multiplayer solo the reinforcements either didnt spawn in or one at a time and got picked off one by one.
Multiplayer with other players was a breeze :)

Starscribe

Grand Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
Just sailed through this, first time, with a random. Having the right ship is a huge boon.

Sure, you can't see out of the cockpit in a Freelancer MIS but it's great: Tanks. Good firepower (swapped in Panthers). If it doubt, missile it.

Assuming that, post anniversary sale, there's no way to get LTI on either the Cat or the Glad. Can't see warbond versions anywhere. Currently only have LTI ships..

For those less fussy, the 6 month ins Pirate Cat and Glad appeared to buy the moment I finished the 10th wave.

Win!.jpg

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Oh! forgot to post last Pirate swarm screenshot, I did this one together with Skullptis.... 👀

Squadron 42 - Star Citizen Screenshot 2019.12.27 - 19.42.18.13.png

And seem history repeat it self...
looking at this old 15 wave version... it seem not much have changed 🤪 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻🍻 🤪

Desktop Screenshot 2018.09.04 - 00.45.28.46.png

CHEERS! 🍻

Edit: Might add to that we did it in private MP so you don't have to do it in public MP

🙃

Last edited:

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
I completed this in a Sentinel via public match. It was just myself and another guy in a Cutlass Black. I got a glorious 2 kills and he took care of the rest. (i was trying, i just suck at fighting) LoL So my strategy is find someone else who's badass or knows how to exploit the AI to death. :glorious:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?