Thrashy says hello!

Thrashdog

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Thrashdog
Where you from stranger?
Kansas City Missouri, where I'm practically bathing in glorious gigabit Internet -- or will be, when Google shows up to hook their box onto the end of their fiber. Grumble grumble.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been playing EVE on and off more or less since release, and have always wished it could be played with a joystick -- my first games were flight sims and I've always loved them. When I heard Chris Roberts was making a persistent-universe space sim, I was in almost immediately.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP should be a blast. Turning off the assists and flying sideways loops, with guns blazing -- hopefully into the sides of some helpless hauler? Glorious!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Chuck Yeager's Flight School, and later Chuck Yeager's Air Combat. I can still give you a play-by-play of the time when, at the tender age of 7, I was defending the Fatherland from Yankee B-17s and my trusty Fw-190A lost its oil and seized up. I managed to glide her home to a perfect three-point landing.

What other games do you play?
Civ 5, Kerbal Space Program, occasionally Planetside 2 or War Thunder. Oh, and I guess I'm subbed to EVE, but all I ever do is change skills. Hrm.

Picard or Kirk?
TOS Kirk < Picard <> JJ-Trek Kirk

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Where you from stranger?
Kansas City Missouri, where I'm practically bathing in glorious gigabit Internet -- or will be, when Google shows up to hook their box onto the end of their fiber. Grumble grumble.
I can safely say I am completely jealous of where you live and that glorious internet even if its not hooked up yet. Just the thought its within reach...

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
...at the tender age of 7, I was defending the Fatherland from Yankee B-17s and my trusty Fw-190A lost its oil and seized up.
We don't tolerate them anti-patriots 'round these parts.

Jk welcome aboard! Speaking of Chuck Yeager, I wonder if "Test Pilot" will be a profession in this game. Well, technically we'll all be Test Pilots I guess...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Reactions: Thrashdog

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
We don't tolerate them anti-patriots 'round these parts.

Jk welcome aboard! Speaking of Chuck Yeager, I wonder if "Test Pilot" will be a profession in this game. Well, technically we'll all be Test Pilots I guess...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
If Flipper's any evidence, we're all seven years old, too. ;)

Reactions: Flipper
Forgot your password?