Timing: It's Really Screwed with Me

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
I really shouldn't have looked at this game (again) when I did.

I have this unnerving desire to buy ships. I have about 4 on my list that if I could, I would have bought weeks ago. But, alas, I have limited funds.

This game has so much epic potential, I listen to every podcast, I've read (or listened) to every short story, read back story...I am devouring everything Star Citizen and I don't think I am as excited about getting laid as I am about this game (this is getting fucking weird)

I am looking forward to being able to populate my hanger with more ships. (Currently just have the Avenger). I am looking forward to flying in the Mini PU, shooting people in the face in Squadron 42, and ultimately, everything tied together.

But most of all, I am looking forward to seeing this community continue its positivism. Despite all the hardships flung at the community as a whole, we all seem to have a similar mind - its not about defending our game - we don't have to do that - it will do that for us...given time.

Thank you TEST for having me aboard. Timing aside, I am having the ride of my life.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Don't feel too pressured to go out and buy ships; TEST is populated with people who have more dollars than sense, and it'll be easy to find captains who are looking for crew. Of course, if you just want to buy the ships to have, there's nothing wrong with that either. Investing into SC has been one of the best decisions of my life, mostly because I'd never have found TEST otherwise.

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
I know, I hear it often.

TBH, I am thinking of melting my Avenger so I can fuck around with things like the Merlin (again) and the Aurora.

Mainly, it's a wanting my hanger slightly less empty, as silly as that sounds.

Forgot your password?