Toast's Introduction

Boastful Toast

Space Marshal
Dec 26, 2014
RSI Handle
TBoastful
RSI Handle: Tboastful

Where you from stranger?

A little bit about myself, my real name is Gabriel(Toast for short :p) but currently I am living in Idaho. Just got a new computer that can run these awesome,super anticipated games like star citizen, and really looking foward to meeting everyone here!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I have to say I always wanted a game like this, but never really saw anything right. This game looks super promising and graphically amazing, and its still in relatively early stages. Hope it delivers!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

For sure the exploration aspect of SC. Of course the PVP is a great added bonus, but being able to own your own stars/sectors/whatever and use trading to make friends/enemies is going to be my main priority. The whole multi crew aspect of ships is one of the coolest things I've heard about, and can't wait for that to be implemented.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Probably the old tradewars games on the dosbox :D that and mario on the super nintendo

What other games do you play?

Regularly: CS GO, Payday 2, Rust, TrackmaniaNF, Dark souls(CAN NOT WAIT for the rerelease of DKS2) & OBVIOUSLY I am Bread

Picard or Kirk?

Dumbeldore?

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome Toast! :D Already said hi to you on Mumble!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Whats this about Spaceballs....

Welcome to Test.. go find yourself a copy of spaceballs. There will be a quiz later!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! It's been excellent having you in my stream :)

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to the club!!

Forgot your password?