Ugly Bat thingy from space (Kore)

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
So after a few long islands last weekend I sat and contemplated a general purpose ship to tinker with. Have a Titan and herald,,,blah,blah,blah.
So I bought a Kore for amusement.:thump:
OMG its soooooo UGLY!!!......I like it.
I must have missed some update or something because the thing is a tank. Screw box missions its a clear hostiles and PVE bounty hunting machine. 4 size twos and 2 size ones:wut:
Its like owning a moped.....A lot of fun as long as your friends don't see you on it:love:
So its my new tiny box running bounty Bat from space.......Was this thing always armed like this or just a update that I stumbled across in a drunken cross eyed afternoon?:drunk:
Reliant_Kore_Landing_in_New_Babbage_Alpha_3.9.jpg

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I gotta say, I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried one for a few hours yesterday. It's a really fine little ship for hunting, and for gathering as well with the ramp. It got so much more useful with this gun update, works perfectly for my playstyle of mixing box runs with bounties. It's a literal blast!
No shame in having one, I'm gonna grab one myself when I geo the creds for it.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Goes to show you how out of touch I am:drunk:.
I didn't know anything about it and just discovered there is another variant (Tana) with 20 size 2 missiles and beds to log out from. Only 1 cargo but with the addition of the same turrets as the Kore = the same punch. So cheap I grabbed one of those :wut:
If this buying trend continues I am gonna have to cut back on the nightcaps :o7:

Forgot your password?