Under home quarantine? Join us in Discord!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
first!

no reported cases yet here in Mississippi and no supply shortages locally, I'm going out and about freely

I try not to touch my face, and I wash my hands thoroughly when I get home

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
People are panic shopping here (as with everywhere) but we're good. Been playing on the yard, going for walks (we live rural-ish) and enjoying family time, as Grampa is visiting.
No cases here in Kingston yet, but we're still being cautious.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Sucks my job can't be done from home and it requires I drive around and interact with people. Just hoping I don't get it as my wife is immunosuppressed.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sucks my job can't be done from home and it requires I drive around and interact with people. Just hoping I don't get it as my wife is immunosuppressed.
Jesus man, be safe. Follow the guidelines being presented: hand washing, social distancing, and avoid touching your face.
Second half of the Test Sq Quarantine Gaming Session March 14

View attachment 15187

View attachment 15188

View attachment 15189

View attachment 15190

View attachment 15191

--------------------------

View attachment 15192

:o7:
Ok, I can't wait to join this. Of course, I have to figure out how to play the damn game, basically from scratch, haha.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Noooooo we don't want contagious people in our discord!!! Ban them!!! Ban them all!!!!!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I use one of these twice daily to sterilize both my car and my home. Just note you have to air out whatever it is before breathing there, as ozone is caustic and will burn your lungs. It does however kill corona on contact.
In your situation I would also consider a high power UV lamp to sterilize the home. Your wife's condition suggests unusual precautions. Just don't let the lamp have prolonged direct line of site with your skin, as it will cause cancer.

Forgot your password?