Up for some TEST shenanigans?

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
For those of us who want something different or waiting to start picking parts for the new computer. *cough cough* This friday (Oct 21 2016) starting at 5pm US EST. (Download unturned off of the steam store don't worry it's free to play) I'll try to find a server that's relatively low ping for everyone (hopefully). Also it's a fast download and the map I'm going for is the russian map, Since it's the biggest map (execpt the canada one, not too sure if that one is still accessible.) Remember to bring enough beer!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Downloading Unturned, I will try to make it on Friday.
Never heard of this game. Like Minecraft vs Zombies?
Kinda. The russian map has NPC missions, then there are things called "deadzones" in which if you don't have a gasmask you die in a min. But there is a lot of loot to be found. Also take a gun cause the zombies bleed acid blood or something so melee is out of the question. I'll explain more of what I know in discord if that doesn't answer your question.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Kinda. The russian map has NPC missions, then there are things called "deadzones" in which if you don't have a gasmask you die in a min. But there is a lot of loot to be found. Also take a gun cause the zombies bleed acid blood or something so melee is out of the question. I'll explain more of what I know in discord if that doesn't answer your question.
I'll test the waters tonight, hopefully, and learn what I can. Thanks for the recommendation! Been kind of in a video game rut lately...

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
I'll test the waters tonight, hopefully, and learn what I can. Thanks for the recommendation! Been kind of in a video game rut lately...
I hear ya, I've been jumping between CS:GO, Unturned, and Rocket League. Blacklight Retribution every now and again but the servers are dead again even after the big update. I think that happened because the current devs turned the game from a good fast paced tactical shooter to a fucking cod wannabe.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
If our kind of drunkin shenanigans in discord is any kind of hint as to what tomorrow night will bring I gotta feeling this is gonna get good.:cool:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Sorry I missed the shenanigans. I realized too late that the plan was 2pm here and RL was a bit of a headache for me today.

Forgot your password?