Update on TEST SQUADRON K95 RGB Pulsating effect

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Update on TEST SQUADRON K95 RGB.
With Standby pulsating flow effect and some Auroras flying back and forth over the keyboard.
Then static key colors when in use.

Finally my new K95 gaming keyboard arrived so what is the first I do...
A TEST Keyboard light effect of cause, what you guys an girls think..

Enjoy :beers: :beers: :beers:

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Cool.

That kind of keyboard would drive me nuts. hehe
Yeah! it probably can. ha ha ha...
But it's helpful when you get set up your choice of color coded important keys on active keyboard, easier to find the right key when playing and the heat is on. Then when night come a nice low light color is great if you got room lights turned down, you can make it as you wish almost no limit.

And when you don't use it you can have like a screensaver with TEST logo pulsing :beer: that make it all worth it :grin:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You should witn MVP this week!
Oh! yeah! Great idea :D I might have to post it up there.... didn't think about that at all thank you for the idea! :beers:

humm...might have to do a SC theme too... :thinking:

Reactions: StdDev and Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Update on TEST SQUADRON K95 RGB.
With Standby pulsating flow effect and some Auroras flying back and forth over the keyboard.
Then static key colors when in use.

Finally my new K95 gaming keyboard arrived so what is the first I do...
A TEST Keyboard light effect of cause, what you guys an girls think..

Enjoy :beers: :beers: :beers:

Yeah! it probably can. ha ha ha...
But it's helpful when you get set up your choice of color coded important keys on active keyboard, easier to find the right key when playing and the heat is on. Then when night come a nice low light color is great if you got room lights turned down, you can make it as you wish almost no limit.

And when you don't use it you can have like a screensaver with TEST logo pulsing :beer: that make it all worth it :grin:
That's cool, I'll have to put that on my list of upgrades. I could see how handy it would be to highlight important keys. Can you change between profiles for on foot and in flight? If so, does it detect and change or would you have to hotkey profile changes?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah you can change between profiles on the fly if you want...

There is actually no limit to what you can do with that keyboard, probably only imagination that would cause a limit..

The full name of it is Corsair K95 RGB Cherry mx red

There is a new version of it but it only got one row of macro keys and part from that there is no programing difference on this and new K95.
Some visual small differences and more pretty light on the new.. but I want more keys than light and this version can be bought for way less than the new and still can do more.

If you look at youtube videos is showing the new software CUE 2.0 for the keyboard you can look on any of the K95 RGB they have same functions on the keys.

:beers:

Last edited:
Reactions: StdDev

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I love my K95. I tried to do this setup on mine but all it keeps coming up with is flashing the word "ANHERO". Must be broken. Anywho pretty awesome job.
Thank you, I could export and share the script file for the keyboard theme when I am done configuring it to fit Test Squadron colors and Star Citizen all on one theme. if you are using new CUE 2.x software for it.

:beers: :beer: :beers:

Last edited:
Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?