Update Week 10-11/16

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
This last week was a special one we had a Search and Destoy drill find and destroy some different targets and get out without being located. You will only have the food you bring (we were able to get clean water). and walk what felt like 100 km (60 miles) it was more like 30 km (20 miles). Our platoon was the first to complete the mission and get to the pickup zone. but man that was hard -.- but we now have vacation to the 21 because of easter so that's pretty cool. 10 kilos lost the last 10 weeks and 10 days of holiday to gain it again yay! just kidding i feal like a machine now not quite like the Terminator but maybe his shadow :D

Reactions: SeungRyul

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
10 kilos lost the last 10 weeks and 10 days of holiday to gain it again yay! just kidding i feal like a machine now not quite like the Terminator but maybe his shadow :D
Awesome!

When I first went to college they warned me about the freshman 15. Never over ate at school, but when I got home, my God, I could not eat enough home cooking. Swear I would gain so much weight every time I went home.

Reactions: Munken
Forgot your password?