Upgrade in progress

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
I am Ocean, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a pony not entitled to the sweat of his or her brow? 'maybe!' says the man in Washington, 'It looks really cool.' 'No!' says the man in the Test, 'I must use it before you.' 'Hey!' says the man in Moscow, '...where is the vodka you promised vodka for this technology' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture

IMG_7289.JPG

granted i need to drill some holes tomorrow... but over all this baby needs some testing...and i cant wait to add it to the rig.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That is a sweet set of pedals, may they serve you well!

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
a LIKE cause i watch MLP with my 1yld son and for those sweet pedals.

(original work by: mysticalpha.deviantart.com)

I just recolored it for shitz and gigz

Reactions: chrizz and maynard

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
update: so i get to work early to drill in the holes to the base plate of the cockpit everything secure and complete..........only to realize that i did it backwards...............................good thing i am in Test ^.^

i could put so many scratches and holes in it if i wanted to.. . because i have a cover that's going over it to hide all my scratches, dents, jelly drippings

anyway now i need to wait till later to do it again........so funny had to share...

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
update: so i get to work early to drill in the holes to the base plate of the cockpit everything secure and complete..........only to realize that i did it backwards...............................good thing i am in Test ^.^

i could put so many scratches and holes in it if i wanted to.. . because i have a cover that's going over it to hide all my scratches, dents, jelly drippings

anyway now i need to wait till later to do it again........so funny had to share...

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I am Ocean, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a pony not entitled to the sweat of his or her brow? 'maybe!' says the man in Washington, 'It looks really cool.' 'No!' says the man in the Test, 'I must use it before you.' 'Hey!' says the man in Moscow, '...where is the vodka you promised vodka for this technology' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture

View attachment 998

granted i need to drill some holes tomorrow... but over all this baby needs some testing...and i cant wait to add it to the rig.
They look good on you Ocean.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Nobody in test would ever dissuade you from greatness. They would just get in your way because they are drunk.

Also, that bishock reference is epic.

Forgot your password?