Upgrade taurus to tali base?

Bones Simmons

Space Marshal
Sep 21, 2015
RSI Handle
SturmHelix
As the title states I am seriously considering doing this. Have Lti on taurus. That tali is just so damn sexy lol. My only concern is the firepower on it seems a bit underwhelming for the same price as the taurus. Taurus has some pilot controlled guns as well as missiles. Whereas the tali base only has the manned turrets from what I can see? I mean I could get modules at a later date, just don't really have the extra money for it atm. In other words, HELP I can't decide lmao!

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
I would say depends on your play style. The Taurus is a dedicated hauler and the Tali base is more of a framework to plug in the modules. You can get cargo modules or mix and match but you will be massively downgrading the tonnage you can haul. I say go for it. The Taurus is a permanent part of the store and it's not that expensive.. Grab it later. You'll get a loaner Andromeda or Retaliator torp bomber once 2.0 goes live.

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Remember that the Tali base will only be the ship with guns. It's best to grab at least a few modules to make it complete but it not required I suppose. It'll be just a gunboat with a lot of wasted space in-game.

Forgot your password?