Upgrading to CCU

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I bought two Misc A ships for the LTI. Do you think they will be an LTI CCU option for them in the future? or should I just cash in and buy something different?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I sure hope so, thats why I got one. I would think the A would be in pretty soon (for CIG standards anyway), since CIG said that the smaller the Hull series the faster it would get in engine.

That being said, the Hull series is probably not even on the backburner yet. It's a ship thats tailor made for the PU, and will just be more trouble than its worth for Arena Commander.

That being said there WILL be an LTI Reliant sale, and it has been stated that it will be fast tracked from Concept to Flight ready, so I would expect that to come along before the Hull A.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
From the Hull Series Q&A:

“Will the Hulls (or at least the Hull A) be flying in AC before CCUs or whatever they’re turning into in the future goes away forever?” – Valensiakol

Yes, the CCU process will apply to the Hull A once it is available in-engine. If you pick up a Hull A today and would prefer to upgrade to a Hull B, C, D or even E you’ll have that option in the future!

Reactions: Groundstain

BadgerCannon

Commander
Donor
Apr 24, 2015
RSI Handle
BadgerCannon
What if I want to turn it into a cutlass, though?
I'm hoping that options like this exist too. The reason I picked up a Hull A was for the LTI combined with CCU opportunities to other ships series'. I bought a Hull B for my own trade purposes.

If there are only ever CCUs going up in Hull sizes, I'll likely CCU up to the version that has the best profit margin/demand on /r/starcitizen_trades and get my money back.

Reactions: Groundstain
Forgot your password?