Vanduul Swarm Org Leaderboard!

Screen shot for verification?

• Required

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Optional (This could obviously be exploited, but if extra steps keep people from participating...)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
Welcome to TEST Squadron's Single Player AC leaderboard! This will not only help us track our top Aces, but give everyone a point of reference to work towards. Granted, fighting players is a whole other level, I just thought it would be fun to have. I know CIG is working on getting the actual leaderboard up, but I'd rather have an org-specific list regardless.

Post a screenshot of your score, ship used, and control method, and I'll update the list here!

Verification required.
(F12 in game[...\Users\{Your User Name}\Documents\StarCitizen\CitizenClient\USER\ScreenShots )

Vanduul Swarm Single Player
Player-------------------Wave-------------------Score--------------------Ship-----------------Controls
  1. rtmoose--------------------------27---------------------220,776-----------------Hornet--------------HOTAS
  2. Lienna----------------------------15---------------------136,527-----------------Hornet--------------HOTAS
  3. Melon/SirCalculon------------14---------------------121,084-----------------300i-----------------HOTAS
  4. [NA]
  5. [NA]
  6. [NA]
  7. [NA]
  8. [NA]
  9. [NA]
  10. [NA]
  11. [NA]
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions! (e.g. more modes, list length [should we cap at 10, or maybe closer to 30-50?] {Better formatting to come once I actually have scores to input!})

Don't hold back, I wan't something to work towards!

EDIT: Votes are coming in, and I'm inclined to agree. Verification required. (Just press F12 in game on your score to screenshot. )
EDIT2: Verification links will be present as soon as the forum recognizes that I can post them!
Edit3: Thanks for fixing that, Montoya!

Last edited:
Reactions: Montoya
Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
no proof of score because stream to low quality so would like to be placed at LVL 13 which is my highest AC finish lol <---- defo not an ACE just a DUR pilot

Reactions: Melon

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
no proof of score because stream to low quality so would like to be placed at LVL 13 which is my highest AC finish lol <---- defo not an ACE just a DUR pilot
Just screen shot your score next time (F12 in game[...\Users\{Your User Name}\Documents\StarCitizen\CitizenClient\USER\ScreenShots), upload it, and I'd be happy to post it! The majority went with Verified scores; so that's the way we're gonna rock it.

Reactions: Montoya

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
This is Test after all, I'm sure we can rely on an honor system

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Might be nice to put in a column for ship used and a column for control scheme used, could be nice to know our best Aurora HOTAS pilot. If you go with this I fly Hornets by Hotas.

I used to think I was a terrible pilot. But practice really does make perfect and I just reached wave 15 for the first time! Didn't clear it of course, but I got there.

http://imgur.com/cLADkNs

Oh and in case you guys are worried, I didn't die, I simply flew away with this chunk of ship remaining.
http://imgur.com/DtQ0xx9
I got my engine blown out while boosting and that left me on a trajectory way too fast for the vanduul to catch!

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
This is Test after all, I'm sure we can rely on an honor system
I'd be totally down with it if the votes swing the other way, or if I'm sufficiently convinced. I have been considering allowing it, I'm just not sure if I should have it as a separate board for unverified or what. My actual high score is unverified, so I'd totally be putting myself in first for the time being, which I would also feel weird about.

I'll be thinking on it, but let me know if you have any suggestions, or convincing points on the matter that I won't end up causing a dichotomy here. I mean, if we have all of the data, that's one thing, but without an actual score it becomes harder to judge.
Might be nice to put in a column for ship used and a column for control scheme used, could be nice to know our best Aurora HOTAS pilot. If you go with this I fly Hornets by Hotas.
Congrats on the score! Also, great idea on the extra fields. Controller setup definitely should be noted.

Last edited:

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
round 27 hornet.. 12.3 build

http://imgur.com/R9aRK32

HOTAS
Pedals
TrackIR

full video here

I suppose i could go for a higher level in this build.. maybe tonight
Way to raise the bar, sir! Can't wait to see more scores come in, as well as polish my own. How "worth it" would you say rudder pedals are? That's my next piece I'm looking at for my setup. So any opinions are appreciated.

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
absolutely worth it

3 more analog axes.. i use mine for all the newtonian strafes, once they add full 6dof ill be golden

and lurn 2 spehl

(ill let you figure that one out)

Last edited:
Reactions: Melon
Forgot your password?