ViatorRex here, permission to come aboard?

ViatorRex

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2013
RSI Handle
ViatorRex
Where you from stranger?
Currently I call South Eastern Ontario home, but I've lived on both coasts.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's what I wanted EVE to be. When I first heard about EVE I was imagined beautifully rendered ships in nail biting combat. Fast paced action where you needed trigger like reflexes, calling on friends to help back you up when you needed it. That was not what I got. Also while I was growing up my only source of video gaming was various Nintendo consoles my grandmother got me. I was super envious of my friends who had computers and *gasp* internet connections. I've known about Freelancer and Wing Commander for years, but never got to play them. (On reddits advice I just got Freespace 2 from GOG)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Combat, Combat, and some Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt.

What other games do you play?

Big fan of Bethesda's games, I enjoy roguelikes (even if I do suck at them), Some FPS's (Battlefield as opposed to COD, and I'm looking into ARMA). Used to play World of Tanks, but now I'm waiting for the ground portion of Warthunder to come out. I'm also a tabletop gamer, Pathfinder and FATE mostly, I'm thinking about getting into Warmachine/Hordes

Picard or Kirk?

.... O'Brien.

Last edited:

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome aboard! Geeze, the Canadians are making one hell of a showing in TEST. No complaints of course! ViatorRex... explorer king?

ViatorRex

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2013
RSI Handle
ViatorRex
Welcome aboard! Geeze, the Canadians are making one hell of a showing in TEST. No complaints of course! ViatorRex... explorer king?
I translate it as Traveler King, but that's a Catsup/Ketchup thing. Its ironic though because I don't have anything with a jump drive sitting in my hanger. (Hornet with the Tracker Package and an Aurora LN)

Forgot your password?