Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Update:

Server IP: 172.107.179.211:33102
Password: TESTGaming

The UI for how to connect to the IP is confusing. The words "Connect to IP" are literally a text box. Paste the IP:port into there and click enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
oh crap >.> i should have put spoiler alert on there. what season are you on?
Let me tell you about the time I fell about 150 pages behind in Anna Karenina, went to class, and had a friend say, "But then she threw herself underneath the train..."

I was never able to pick up the book again.

Oh wait! Should I have put that in a spoiler warning too? lol!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I think I'm going to go ahead and pick this one up. I feel a bit sketchy about the "early access" craze and this game hasn't done much to mitigate that feeling. It's got a "mixed" review on steam and looking at the reviews, it appears they fell into the same hole as other devs. They underestimated both the cheat makers and the script kids that use their wares.

I honestly don't understand why devs always do this. They downplay, ignore, and outright deny any hacks. The game, of course, gets a reputation as a result. People either don't buy or leave because of hacks, and the game dies. It's such a common occurrence and yet so many devs fall prey to it. Am I missing something? Is it so incredibly difficult or expensive to release a game with cheat detection that actually works?

I did have a bit of a laugh about it as I read through the reviews. It looks like they upped the cheat detection a couple days ago. There are a few reviews on there from people that have already been banned. They say things like "I bought two copies and now they're both banned", and "the only program I was running was (insert random program) because I don't have a great computer!" Why would you buy two copies if you weren't planning on cheating? What other reason could you possibly have for two personal copies in an FPS? It's not like you can two-box. Likewise, why would you ever run an active program in the background? If it touches the game at all, why wouldn't you just ask first? I did with razer synapse.

You know what has been a common thread in every single online game I have ever played? I have never been banned. I've gotten kicked from a server before. I've had people accuse me of hax, but I have never been banned. That's because I don't cheat....ever. So when I see the same group throwing out the same excuses, I tend to not believe the false positive claims.

Sorry, that was a bit of a rant for someone that hasn't even played the game yet. I just fu(@!#& HATE hackers and what they do to the gaming industry.

Reactions: Ammorn

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've given up on early access.

Sorry Boss. As much as i'd like to create a character that looks exactly like you. I really don't see much fun in it...……

…..wait....

…… can I craft a MIRROR?!!?>!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
We had a good session last night!

About five of us were on, we tried to raid the airport and failed miserably.
We didn't drink enough alcohol! That bottle of absinthe is still full in the storage box.

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza
Forgot your password?