[VIDEO] Origin 890 Jump Sale with no LTI - Star Citizen

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris

The Origin 890 is for sale today! The Warbond is still available and while I almost made another one of my many poor life choices, something held me back. Watch the video, tell me what you think in the comments. Am I stupid, or did I make the right move?

Reactions: Bambooza

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
So is this likely going to be it going forward, no chance that it will ever be offered again with LTI?

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
So is this likely going to be it going forward, no chance that it will ever be offered again with LTI?
I have no idea to be honest with you, I would guess not. Everybody keeps talking about the sale in November, so maybe at that point one could CCU an LTI chassis to it. That's my hope for those who want one.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I have no idea to be honest with you, I would guess not. Everybody keeps talking about the sale in November, so maybe at that point one could CCU an LTI chassis to it. That's my hope for those who want one.
CCU to limited hull is no longer available, so trying to get one under LTI is very unlikely.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Lost a sub for this video... need Testies to sub to make it up!! PLEASE!!!

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
Last anniversary sale did not incluide LTI on the 890 warbond either, so don't count on it for the upcoming sale.

LTI is reserved as a bonus for concept sales, Ships over $1000 and concierge packs

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
if fuel and operating costs were not a [CONCERN] for me, insurance wouldn't be either

IMO cap ships only make sense for orgs to own

I'm willing to pay 1/18,000th of the cost for Dear Leader to tool around in an 890 Jump, as long as I get invited to the occasional party

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I would try not to worry about subs that leave, especially if it's over one video. Someone that fickle isn't worth the effort to keep them entertained, and he probably thinks TESTie is spelled wrong.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
if you're going to take that sort of shit personally

just quit streaming now

hint: don't take it personal, and keep streaming

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik
Forgot your password?