[VIDEO] Star Citizen - TEST Squadron Dress Code

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I won't be purchasing any of those black & yellow armor sets. I have a perfectly viable "Executive" set of black & gold armor & weapons to enjoy TESTifying with instead. Cheers though & nice vid.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Maybe it was just my system, but it seemed super quiet, like I had to crank the speakers just to hear what you were saying in the video.
It is a little muted, but it was on purpose and I thought it was funny. I had a boss that talked like that whenever he felt superior, which was fairly often. He also didn't notice when we made him look like an idiot, which was also fairly often.

Reactions: Bambooza

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Yeah it was all supposed to be in good fun and funny. I need to do a more serious walk through when 3.6 drops in the PU on armor and weapons for TEST events. Don't worry, I wont be doing any accents or dressing like whatever the hell that was in the next video.

:like:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Don't worry, I wont be doing any accents or dressing like whatever the hell that was in the next video.
Wait a sec, what do you mean "dressing like whatever the hell that was"... you looked very testis, I mean TESTie..

Last edited:
Forgot your password?