[VIDEO] TEST Squadron... TEST Mining?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If I could make a suggestion, embed the actual video in the post like so.

If you just embed the thumbnail, people click it, get a larger thumbnail, get confused and move onto the next thread.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It was a lot of fun for me. I've only flown with 2 other miners before and we didn't have a group to travel. We just went to the same place, then created the group, so that was a new experience having a large group that could travel together.

Something I noticed. When I came back after the game crash I had in the Yela asteroid belt, I was also 110 Km from where I had been and moving away at 50 m/s. It also took the game a long time to show where everyone was. This can feel like you're not properly in the group, but if you look at the top of the communication panel, it says you're in the group.

Reactions: Scape

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Reactions: Vavrik

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
If I could make a suggestion, embed the actual video in the post like so.

If you just embed the thumbnail, people click it, get a larger thumbnail, get confused and move onto the next thread.

How do you imbed the video... nevermind I just figured it out. I didn't look at the "..." next to the smiley face where it lets you embed a video. /feels stupid

@Xist I'm editing the OP now and I'm going to do the same with my previous posts as well! Thank you both for the advice!

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How do you imbed the video... nevermind I just figured it out. I didn't look at the "..." next to the smiley face where it lets you embed a video. /feels stupid

@Xist I'm editing the OP now and I'm going to do the same with my previous posts as well! Thank you both for the advice!
the three dots to the right of the smiley face, click Insert > Media the paste your video URL

Forgot your password?