!vintage brand seltzer water for Captain Richard

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
I don't know about you, but I can't stand to see a good Captain thirsty. That's why I sent an email to Vintage Seltzer asking for them to sponsor or send our very own Captain Richard free water for his weekly stream on twitch. I encourage you TESTIES to do the same at [email protected] .

P.S. I haven't told Captain Richard I did this so shhhh!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
There is something already in the works but feel free to try as well. Attempting to have an entire pallet delivered.

Reactions: GameFleek

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
That, will be epic. I am most pleased.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I recommend a 50-50 mix of Seltzer and cranberry juice for those rare occasions when neither caffeine nor booze is in order

S

svenrichter

I recommend a 50-50 mix of Seltzer and cranberry juice for those rare occasions when neither caffeine nor booze is in order
Ive been thinking on this for 15 minutes now. I cant even come up with one occasion, were either one of them is not in order...

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
^ ... I'm not sure what this means. Does it mean that he drinks things without caffeine or alcohol? That's so weird. How can you live like that?

Email sent also.

Forgot your password?