We can make the aurora powerful...

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
We're limited by a number of things when we ram for rum.

Relative Velocity to our target, Mass, Angle etc...
That's when I thought, what if I could INCREASE the velocity?

I went to the drawingboard... Yes, YESSS..
BY COMBINING the 350Rs thruster with my aurora I have created....THIS

THIS IS GLORY

(sorry it's a bit dark, and yes, the thruster is going through the wall.)

GWaahahahahah, TEST!! UNITE!! BUY SOME 350Rs, deconstruct them, and make the Aurora even more GLOOOORIOUS!!

What further modifications can be done?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeungRyul

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
That's pretty awesome. Very well done. Keep it coming.

GWaahahahahah, TEST!! UNITE!! BUY SOME 350Rs, RAPE THEM, and make the Aurora even more GLOOOORIOUS!!
I'm going to start a campaign to not make use of the word 'rape' in our forums or chat unless it's specifically referring to the traumatic sexual violation of a person. It's simply not an appropriate word to use as a synonym for other verbs, or as glorification of either violence or subjugation of another.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I'm going to start a campaign to not make use of the word 'rape' in our forums or chat unless it's specifically referring to the traumatic sexual violation of a person. It's simply not an appropriate word to use as a synonym for other verbs, or as glorification of either violence or subjugation of another.
/scruffysecond.avi

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Happy? :)
Indeed! Thankee.

I know you didn't mean anything by it, and my comment wasn't to call you out personally. It's just that it's a habit of speech that I think we'd do well as a culture of gamers to excise. I am much appreciative.

And your deconstruction rocks. Excessively. I want to see more.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Do your engine enough power for the new thruster? ^^
Can just take all the power from the weapons, don't need them anyway :D Not for ramming anyway

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
As neat as the giant thruster on an Aurora is, I think your greatest innovation is introducing the phrase "ram for rum".

Reactions: Munken

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Well for my next ship i was going to buy the Avenger. But i think its got to be the Aurora LN now.

http://vimeo.com/76735257
Avenger is the ship I bought the game with. But since I signed up with TEST, I knew I had to get an Aurora as my second - it's practically a requirement. I love walking through my Avenger, but you can't beat the 'camper van' bed on the Aurora - I absolutely love that.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
DesignatedD, when are you making me a sign with "Ram for Rum"? (implying you'll make one :p)

*secret fun fact unlocked*: rum means space in danish, and rum is called rom, not to be mixed up with Rome, which is called "Rom". *mindblow*

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
DesignatedD, when are you making me a sign with "Ram for Rum"? (implying you'll make one :p)
My images are downright lousy, but if I attempt another one, I'll definitely add that tagline.

Forgot your password?