we need this

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I mean, we have the BeerFarer in game....what OTHER purpose would it have?
This has gone to point out what we are lacking. We have a BeerFarer for bulk beer support transport, but we don't have smaller and faster ships and land vehicles to transport it. Some smaller ships would be good for rapid transport, but a ground vehicle might be needed if there's too much anti air to fly it to the troops. We might even need a BeerTank for especially hostile areas.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
That is the special needs version of the Cutty Red, with modification adaptive to the compelling needs of our generation, and other swill related stuff too. . .uh huh. Modifications to allow this highly mobile transport to bring beer where no beer has gone before. It fits in places the Beerfarer doesn't, once again proiving the resorcefulness and resolution of team TEST.

I'll gulp to that.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
That is the special needs version of the Cutty Red, with modification adaptive to the compelling needs of our generation, and other swill related stuff too. . .uh huh. Modifications to allow this highly mobile transport to bring beer where no beer has gone before. It fits in places the Beerfarer doesn't, once again proiving the resorcefulness and resolution of team TEST.

I'll gulp to that.
Yeah, I didn't even think of that and it fits more the roll of the Beerbulance. You'd just have beds like the Cutlass Red, but cut out most of the rest of the medical stuff for more beer storage. People could be rescued and given beer through an IV till they're stable and don't have the shakes. Better yet, just make our own variant, the Cutlass Yellow. Yellow like beer with black trim, it's got large refrigerators to store beer kegs, and recliners for patients to drink beer and watch TV, or recline back and hook up a beer IV for those that are worse off.

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
She is very careful now, we may have said in front of senior managers how great it was going now that she’s on the wagon, no more finding her passed out in her office with a bottle of vodka in just her bra... honestly I don’t know why I’m still employed.

Forgot your password?