Well Hello There

Beer Bandits

Ensign
Oct 21, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerBandits
Beer Bandits here, I came for the beer all the way from Arizona. I am a big fan of space sims going back to some of my favorites, Tie Fighter and X-Wing. I was really looking forward to being a pirate in SC, but have really been intrigued with salvaging.

The first game I remember playing? Huh, um, maybe black forest on the Commador 64? Or pole position or Frogger? Unless we are counting pinball, then that would be first if we are counting mechanical games.

Currently, I am playing nothing. Been enjoying real life after a good 3 months of hiding inside playing DotA 2. Before that, I was playing about 500 hours of Evolve. Now I am waiting on Fallout 4 and battlefront next month to start up gaming again.

I first came across test in the SC org list years ago. And finally have decided to join a squad and the extra beer really convinced me.

Now the real question, Picard or Kirk...

Picard or Kirk what?
Who is the better actor? Picard
Who is the better captain? Picard
Who is the more badass? Kirk
Who can fight better? Kirk

But TNG was, IMO, the better series. Even though nothing in TNG could match Spock. And nothing in Star Trek could match Star Wars :)

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Beer Bandit! We need your skillz at beer retrieval. We always have a good supply of beer but do you realize how much beer a beer TESTie can beer!? It's a lot.

Need more beer.

Welcome to TEST!

What are you flying at the moment?

When you find the time, visit our discord chanel.

scottntot

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
scottntot
Welcome! That's an impressive gaming profile. I've been playing Alien: Isolation and Alan Wake myself recently. I tried to get into DOTA 2, but I never got past the steep learning curve

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard, my pirate friend. Maybe you need my smuggler skills in SC. But first take this German beer from me as a little welcome gift and as a reminder if you need someone for a special order. ;)

Forgot your password?